Saturday, September 28, 2013

We are now at the other side of "Tally Ho!"

London has been very kind to us . . . sunny balmy days and cool evenings. Yesterday we visited England's largest Whole Foods Store on Kensington High Street.

I loved the way they display and sell the eggs . . . one or more.
Maybe they do that in the States but I haven't seen it yet.

I loved the grass ad lady bugs on the cake.

While walking on High Street, I saw the Hotel Chocolatier! They even make their chocolates right there. Unfortunately, time didn't permit me to actually walk in and conduct a chocolate check. Perhaps next time.



We visited a great park that adjoined a sports park. At a far corner, they had the neatest 'outdoor gym'.

on our way to the exercise corner






We're on our way to a Lebanese restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary this evening. I'll be back tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers