Tuesday, July 23, 2013

From the Cheery Lynn blog . . .

Good Things Are Going To Happen

"Did you enjoy seeing all of the new release from Cheery Lynn Designs? It's a great release, and I just can't get enough of it!  So I've got a shaped card to share with you today, that highlights the great new Doily Stackers that we added this go round.  I am going to be using these all of the time!


I also used the new Gardenia Flower Strip to make these gorgeous flowers.  I am working on a video now to show you 3 different techniques for shaping this flower - from simple to advanced.  For these, I used a wet shaping technique with mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang, as well as their 2-tone embossing powders. The centers were made with the cuties fringe that is part of the Black Eyed Susan Strip (and it's just really fun to use!)"
 Cheery Lynn Designs Dies




I have to go to bed so this is all I can post tonight. Preparation for tomorrow required a lot of time tonight. I promise to get back to you tomorrow during the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers