Sunday, July 21, 2013

I made it to Las Vegas and its heat. Only 99-degrees but that includes intermittent cloud cover that helps the humidity level. So I have bunkered in my hotel room with my crossword puzzles and "Pillars of the Earth". I'm turning in early to prepare for tomorrow.

I'm armed with my new camera, a tote bag made from a pair of worn blue jeans that has lots of outside pockets that I purchased at the open air market in Ravenna, and comfy shoes.

Please be patient; I'll hope to have some photos for you throughout the day depending upon internet availability. The trade show doesn't open until Tuesday. However, I'm planning to attend a private promotional event tomorrow that includes Splash of Color (where we buy our Silks, Inka Gold and wood paper); Sizzix; and Creative Workshop (who makes those wonderful stencil designs).

Have you stopped into Art 'n Soul to check out the Memory Box dies? Here's something new from their blog . . .

Precious Mittens and Sussex Globe...


by Pam Sparks for Memory Box
"A little non-traditional on the colors here but I love kraft with cranberry and white...throw in the Memory Box color Pool and it's a winter wonderland!
I used the NEW Sussex Globe and Precious Mittens dies... the NEW Walking in a Winter Wonderland stamp.  The card is 5 1/2 inches square.


Thanks for stopping by!"



I just saw these new washi tape sets on My Mind's Eye website. I'll be looking those up, as well as their Halloween and Christmas paper collections, on Tuesday. I cannot wait!
Washi Tape Sets from My Mind's Eye






We can only hope they're available to ship . . . like yesterday! I love these combinations! What say you?


Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers