|by Tamara Hyde for Russian Paper Doll Class on March 17|
|by Deb Kuttel for March 23 Zentangle Class at Art 'n Soul|
From Imagine Crafts, AIR Maureen Cronin creates a beautiful napkin ring with Tsukineko's new Tomato Vine Kaleidascope!
From Memory Box . . .
|by Donna Sledzik for Memory Box|
- Blossom Bird Stamp #D1052
- Happy Spring Stamp #B1215
- Twelve Days #G1899
- Contempo Circle Border Die #98451
- Penne Frame #98378
- Cardstock: Lagoon, Vanilla Bean, Kraft and Parchment
- Distressed Dots Cardstock:Vanilla Bean
- Ink Blossom Bird with Broken China Distress Ink and branch portion with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Stamp onto Parchment cardstock that was punched using a 1 1/2" plain circle punch. Ink the music stamp with Vintage Photo Ink. Off stamp it onto scrap paper, then stamp over image.
- From Lagoon cardstock punch a 1 3/4" circle.
- Using Vanilla Bean distressed dot paper, die cut the Penne Frame.
- Die cut the Contempo Border using Kraft cardstock. (a good tip for using intricate dies, is to place a piece of waxed paper between the die and your cardstock. This helps release and cut those tiny pieces).
- Ink all the edges of your cardstock with Vintage Photo Ink.
- Using your Vintage Photo Ink pad, swipe some color onto a craft mat or palette. Water down the ink and using a paint brush spatter ink on the lagoon cardstock layer. Stamp Happy Spring with Vintage Photo Ink. I took my stamp off the wooden block by placing it in the microwave on high for 10 seconds. Carefully peel it off the wood block. I cut it in half and placed them on an acrylic block to stamp them.
- Assemble layers as shown in photo. Adhere to a Vanilla Bean Note Card. Glue pearls on sides of frame.