Monday, December 10, 2012

The count is down for Christmas at Art 'n Soul. Starting on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 (aka 12.12.12), join us for the 12 Days of Christmas at Art 'n Soul.


The Twelve Days of Christmas
As performed by

Art ‘n Soul Fine Art Rubber Stamps

WEDNESDAY, December 12
Through
SUNDAY, December 23
(Limited to stock on hand, so come in early!)
On the first day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, Double marks on my loyalty card (i.e. 2 marks for a $10 pre-tax purchase, 4 marks for $20 pre-tax, etc).
On the second day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, one Christmas stamp at 25% off.
On the third day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 5 free pieces of paper from a selected group of beautiful papers with a $20 minimum purchase.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 50% off a PACKAGE OF ELIZABETH CRAFT BE CREATIVE TAPE SHEETS WITH A $25 MINIMUM PURCHASE (PURCHASE IN ADDITION TO TAPE SHEETS).
On the fifth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 5 free yards of ribbon OR 2 packages of embellishments and 3 yards of ribbon with a minimum $20 purchase (excludes Kodomo ribbon).
On the sixth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, a free die or embossing folder from a select basket with a $35 minimum purchase.
On the seventh day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 50% OFF ANY ONE DIE WITH A MINIMUM $35.00 PURCHASE (PURCHASE IN ADDITION TO DIE).
On the eighth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 2 free peel-offs with a minimum $25 purchase.
On the ninth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, a free dreamweaver stencil with a purchase of a gift certificate with a minimum value of $50.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 15% off my whole purchase.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 50% OFF ANY SIZE ROLL OF BE CREATIVE-TAPE (OR SCOR-TAPE) WITH A MINIMUM $25 PURCHASE (PURCHASE IN ADDITION TO BE CREATIVE TAPE).  Or 40% off any magenta chipboard with a minimum $20 purchase.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, A basket of goodies to the winner of the drawing, and a second drawing for A SPECIAL PAPER PACK FROM BELLACARTA!  
(Fill out one entry form for the drawing each day (no purchase necessary).  Fill out an additional entry form for each $10 spent.) 
Gift Certificate and class purchases are excluded from promotion.


There are so many ways that the team at Art 'n Soul might help you with your holiday . . . cardmaking, craft project, gift wrapping, stocking stuffers, gift certificates, a Christmas present for yourself and a fellow crafting friend, or just take some time for yourself and unwind at Art 'n Soul.


One of my favorite tulip stamps from Magenta is featured on a card in the latest "Take Ten" magazine (Winter 2013 issue); see page 10.


From John Petersen at Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko . . . he made this beautiful ornament for each member of his artists exchange club . . . all I can say is "wow!"


Starflake

Here is the attachments of this Post"

Wow, John! I think we should make ornaments at Art 'n Soul at one of your classes at Art 'n Soul next year!


From Millsrepco's blog featuring a holiday card from Hero Arts . . .


Snowflake Card

"Found this great card on the Hero Arts blog.  We love the way she has stamped the Newspaper Background on top of her snowflakes, and her lovely ribbon, lace and pearl treatment."

8222861069_06dcbd5e69_z


More fun tomorrow! We just love it if you find you're unable to stay away from Art 'n Soul!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers