Friday, August 31, 2012

If you're a blog reader, you will learn tonight that all ribbon at Art 'n Soul will be discounted 25% during the holiday weekend (Saturday, Sunday and Monday!).

Susie made this beautiful card using a stencil from
Dreamweaver, Prismacolor colored pencils and lots of different Zentangle patterns.
by Susie Tracy


Recycled Rubber starts in a little under 11 hours . . . at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning at Art 'n Soul. There is an abundance of Recycled Rubber that awaits you.

The Magenta order arrived today and I was fortunate enough to be there and help Sue. I say fortunate because I had not pre-ordered a few of the stamps that I just had to have. Take a look . . .
STAMP BY MAGENTA
STAMP BY MAGENTA
STAMPS BY MAGENTA
STAMPS BY MAGENTA
STAMPS BY MAGENTA
The order from Gary Burlin also arrived today, so we have lots of Copic Marker colors in stock again.

Speaking of Magenta . . . Helene has started her own blog at www.helenemagentastyle.blogspot.com. I know you'll like it. I love the paper collages she made using Magenta papers and the Magenta bird template . . .


COLLAGE AND TEMPLATE... by Helene Metivier
"I have a lot of fun using Magenta's trio of templates # TM13 to create cards using decorative papers.
All I have to do is to sort the papers, trace the shapes with the template, cut and paste...  So easy!
I trust these few samples will inspire you to do your own cards.  Please note that I used Magenta's papers and the cards are 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".





I LIKE THE VASE AND BOWL HOLDING THE BIRDS!
I LOVE THIS ONE!









More tomorrow . . . the blog peeps are acting up again, so I'm going to log off and give them a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers