- New Karen Lockhart stamps, and some Christmas images will be at Art 'n Soul in a couple of days
- The Local King Rubber Stamp Trunk Show ends at the end of the month, i.e., this Friday! Pick out your selections now! And ask how you can earn a free Local King Rubber Stamp or die with a multiple purchase of the Local King Rubber stamps and dies.
- As you prepare for the holidays, you're going to need lots of "Be Creative Tape" for your glitter designs. We still have the larger width tape rolls available. As we know from experience, there are times that tape becomes totally unavailable.
- Recycled Rubber is this Saturday beginning at 10:00 a.m. There is sooooo much going out on the tables because we're submerged with everyone's recycled goodies . . . all waiting for you!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
There are stamping good reasons to stop in at Art 'n Soul . . .
From the Memory Box blog . . .
"Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
Today, I am sharing with you a shaped card called a “Tent” card…all the Memory Box dies are excellent to embellish these type of cards… They are very fun to make and very special to give away …So I hope you give it a try…BTW you can use any kind of “window” shape for the aperture on the middle of your front panel…
TIP: use the left over from the “window/aperture” for the base of your card…see the “side” picture.
1) For the inside: stamp “the brilliant tree” (heat emboss it with white EP) and stamp “the woodland vine” in brown; distress w/ blue inks, wipe “tree” with baby wipe
2) Die Cut all your pieces:
1 cage in gold mirror CS*
1 lacy butterfly in white CS*
1 solid butterfly in white CS*, distress w/ blue ink;
1 window aperture on the front panel of your card
TIP: Use the remaining CS* for base of card, score 3 times into fourths and fold (2 valley folds and one mountain fold)
3) Add embellishments, then assemble the card and Voila! a "Tent" card"
From Els at Elizabeth Craft Designs . . .