Sunday, September 2, 2012

by Andrea
Andrea is always so nice about bringing a beautiful card to the store
that she's made . . . thanks so much!


Have you seen Dianne's new sample card using Flower Soft?

by Dianne Johnson
MEMORY BOX Autumn Tree Landscape Stamp E1805
IMPRESSION OBSESSION Dancing Leaves Word Stamp C8494
MEMORY BOX Nightfall Paper
BE CREATIVE Sticky Sheets
GLITTER RITZ! glitter
Spring FLOWER SOFT
SPELLBINDERS Die:  Assorted Leaves - Maple Leaf
COPIC Colored Pens Y35 & Y38
CANDI Dots:  Sahara

Susie's been using stamps from Local King Rubber Stamps . . .
by Susie Tracy
Local King Rubber Stamps & Close-Cutting Matching Dies
Egyptian Gold Embossing Powder
M-Boss embossing folder

by Susie TracyLocal King Rubber Stamps "Crows Stamp Set"
Local King Rubber Stamps close-cutting matching die!
Tsukineko's Versafine and Versacolor inks 

From Cheery Lynn Designs . . .

I know why the caged bird is singing on this card!

"Did you get my reference to the famous book?  
See my Caged Hummingbird?
I am still having a ton of fun with dies from the August New Release.
The new dies I have used on the card are Bird Cage, Hummingbird, Celtic Whims yand Embellishment #2. 
Dies that are not from the new release are Scalloped Rectangle's, and Mini Fanciful Flourish.
I am so impressed with the intricate pattern of the Celtic Whimsy. It cut easily and is such an impressive pattern. This is easily one of my new favorites.
I also love the new Bird Cage. What a gorgeous design.
Have you had a chance to head on over to our Challenge blog?
I just peeked and we are up to 41 entries already! WOW, it's not even the weekend yet.
The theme is anything goes. Remember you do need to use a Cheery Lynn Designs dies in your project/card to qualify, but still anything goes? What have you got to lose?  
Have a great weekend! This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's Cheery Lynn Designs post."


Thanks to all of you, we had a record-day for Recycled Rubber sales. It was fun to see everyone. I just returned home from a friends' barbecue and my day is now done. I cannot keep my eyes open even for the remainder of the Husky game! I'll be back tomorrow with the neatest little zentangled flower bud!

special note:  my day was 'so done' that I forgot to click on 'publish!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers