Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yesterday we enjoyed a terrific 'Fabulous Frames and Flowers' class taught by Marj. Using dies from Cheery Lynn, we learned so many new techniques, ideas and hints as we always do from Marj. These are the cards we made:
by Marj Marion

by Marj Marion

by Marj Marion
She had examples of what to do with the 'punched out' squares you end up with . . . I'll share those with you later today. I wanted to get these photos on the blog so the students who were not able to finish their cards can use them as their guide.


So, I will see you as soon as I finish another trip to the Lacey house to pick up another load of stuff, take another load to my friend for the garage sale, drop off a box for Recycled Rubber (yes! it's this Saturday!), and empty some more boxes!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers