Friday, June 15, 2012

Susie had fun at the store yesterday. The Cheery Lynn order arrived! She didn't have time to make all of the telephone calls to those of you who pre-ordered items . . . so if you didn't hear from the store yesterday, you will today. I can't wait to see what I ordered!


Look at these stamp images . . . they're from Lost Coast Designs based in Spokane. They were at the Puyallup Stamp Show and Susie was so impressed with some of their designs, that she purchased some for her personal use and has some of the cards on display at the store that she made using Lost Coast Designs' stamps.














Susie has declared Lost Coast Designs an open catalog company this month. These are just a few of their many offerings . . . silhouettes, background, borders, steampunk, cats, birds, dogs, etc. I especially love their silhouette stamps. It's worth a trip to Art 'n Soul to see the catalog and decide which of the images you just cannot live without!


The Art 'n Soul Journal Club members have scheduled an 'open house' of their work and the world of art journaling, so set your calendars for Saturday, August 18, from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. This is certainly a "must-do" and "must-see" event. More information later!


From Memory Box . . .


Floral Elegance -- by Laura Fulcher

IMG_9173"Can I just say how much I love the new Summer Border die (98338)?  I had to make a set of notecards as a gift, and I loved the look of the die cut from white cardstock and layered onto a graphite notecard.  It looked elegant to me, and it was SUPER easy.  To finish the card, I did add a few clear jewels for bling.  If you need to make a quick gift, I highly recommend this layout.  Plus, even though the die is very detailed, it ran through my Big Shot like a dream."

Speaking of Memory Box, next week the 12x12 Butterfly paper will be at the store, along with notecard/envelope sets in the highly popular Sprout color-of-the-month from a short while back that will not be available after this. Watch for the announcement.


I didn't have time to edit and upload the photos from Els' second class, so I'll try to do that tomorrow night . . . the first night in the new house, we hope!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers