Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big news yesterday at Art 'n Soul. We confirmed 2 sets of classes from renowned Lynell Harlow, Dreamweaver Stencils; and Els van de Burgt, Elizabeth Craft Designs. We don't have the particulars about their classes but we know that Lynell will be at Art 'n Soul on Monday, June 18; and Els will be at Art 'n Soul on Sunday, June 10. Stay tuned for more information. We are very proud that Art 'n Soul's products and students are of the caliber that draw these nationally known artists to our store to teach their techniques and artistry. Stay tuned . . . !




The new Memory Box Make 'n Take began on Sunday . . . here's the pic!








The pictures I emailed myself still haven't arrived; I figure they ought to be circling the moon by now. I went back to the store last night and took these photos about Marj's Artfully Woven class on May 1. It was difficult to select which beautiful card sample to use on the blog . . . they are each equally stunning! Had you ordered a set of Wickers and weavers from Cheery Lynn Designs? There may be a few left for sale!



by Marj Marion




FabScraps, the paper company I discovered at CHA in January, will be introducing two more collections later this month. Take a look . . . and please let us know what you think. I know we all liked their Organics collection!

RUSTIC COLLECTION

VICTORIAN COLLECTION


Does it seem possible it's April 2? Certainly not from the weather, although yesterday wasn't too bad. The beginning of April also means I have to be serious about organizing and packing things up at home to prepare for our move into the new house. It appears that I'll be able to start moving my art supplies into my studio in the last two weeks of the month, and we'll move everything else in by May 10.

I am soooo excited . . . I just have to share with you what my island work table for the studio looks like . . . they just have to put the top on it. It's in the detached "hot rod" garage waiting for the painting and finishing work to be completed in the studio.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers