Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Napkin trade and play day at Art 'n Soul tomorrow afternoon. It's free and fun!




My favorite stamp at CHA by Gourmet Stamps:










New stamps from Leigh Hannan for Impression Obsession. Did you know Impression Obsession is open catalog at Art 'n Soul? right now?







And here are some of the accompanying sample cards displayed at CHA . . .


Being height-challenged, it was difficult to photo these
samples because they were ALL above the stamp displays, way
above my head!
I was thrilled to see these new stamp designs by Leigh Hannan. I thought she had disappeared from the rubber stamp world because it's been quite a while since I've seen any new stamp designs by her. Obviously, a pink sheet is in the works for me . . . what about you?




from Memory Box . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers