Saturday, December 10, 2011

Art 'n Soul's 12 Days of Christmas promotion begins on Monday . . . it's exciting and fun. Join in, please!



The Twelve Days of Christmas

As performed by

Art ‘n Soul Fine Art Rubber Stamps



Monday, December 12

Through

Friday, December 23



(Limited to stock on hand, so come in early!)



On the first day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, Double marks on my loyalty card (i.e. 2 marks for a $10 pre-tax purchase, 4 marks for $20 pre-tax, etc.) Monday, Dec 12


On the second day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, one Christmas stamp at 25% off.  Tuesday, dec 13


On the third day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 5 free pieces of paper from a selected group of beautiful papers with a $15 minimum purchase.  Wednesday, dec 14

On the fourth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 50% off a tool or punch from a select basket with a $35 minimum purchase.  Thursday, dec 15


On the fifth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 5 free yards of ribbon with a minimum $15 purchase.  Friday, dec 16


On the sixth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, a free die or embossing folder from a select basket with a $35 minimum purchase.  Saturday, dec 17


On the seventh day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, one free stamp from a selection of fabulous stamps with a minimum $25 purchase.  Sunday, dec 18


On the eighth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, one free Copic marker and one free piece of Copic paper with a minimum $25 purchase.  Monday, dec 19


On the ninth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, one free Commemorative Magenta earthquake cat or dog stamp with a minimum $30 purchase.  Tuesday, dec 20

On the tenth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, 15% off my whole purchase.  Wednesday, dec 21

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, Any one Magenta stamp for 25% off.  Thursday, dec 22


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, A basket of goodies to the winner of the drawing!  Friday, dec 23



(Fill out one entry form for the drawing each day (no purchase necessary).  Fill out an additional entry form for each $10 spent.)


Gift Certificate and class purchases are excluded from promotion.



A PAPER SALE also begins on Monday . . . 35% off all 12x12 cardstock except Magenta's Emotions & Color Me Softly paper collections. And the monthly discount box has a holiday discount, too . . . 40% off. Thank you for understanding because of the big discounts, no other discounts apply.





Lisa Lee's Holiday Inchie class today was probably the best Inchie class we've ever scheduled at Art 'n Soul. We learned many new techniques and special 'how-to' hints. Lisa shared her way of remembering dye inks v. pigment inks. Dye inks 'dry' fast. Pigment inks are piggy . . . longer to dry and good for embossing too. Everyone in the class was surprised to realize that all pigment ink pads have clear (transparent) lids so you can see the ink color. (I think 'duh' was echoed in unison!)


Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts


Jeanie & Sue Coen busy playing!

by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts

by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts


by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts

by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts

by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts

by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts

by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts

by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts
This was our 'bonus' card!






Deb Kuttel decided to start decorating her Magenta chipboard CAT. She selected the resting cat pose. These cats can also go over a framed picture, table edge (as shown below), and other places around your home, office or studio. There are 2 other poses available.


the cat went from this . . .

. . . to this! Deb K.'s cat is still a 'work in progress' and I hope she'll bring
the resting cat back in when she finishes so we can share it with you.





From Penny Black's blog . . .

Mica Pigment Technique by Cathy

by Jenyfur
"Cathy Andronicou is here to share a Mica technique to create this lovely monochromatic card;



Cathy has a video tutorial to walk us through the process – enjoy!"



Supplies: Penny Black “Winter Whites and Greens” 30-057 and “Fall Festival” Mix and Match Cardstock 16-003, other; Rusty Hinge & Barn Door Distress Ink, and Mica powder.

Guest Designer; Lisa Bourget

by Jenyfur

"Hi! I’m Lisa Bourget (a.k.a. 78thistles), and I am honored to have won the World Card Making Challenge on the Penny Black Blog. I would like to thank Penny Black for allowing me to share my work here with their wonderful stamps.

My husband and I live at the edge of an orchard in Massachusetts, with our two great boys. After I put my guys on the school bus, I like to be in my studio creating as much as I can. I like many types of media, though papercrafting is top on my list! I’ve been stamping for about three years and have enjoyed every minute. My style leans toward a slightly embellished Clean and Simple look. I love trying new techniques and products to see what I can do with them. I also enjoy changing up stamps as they are and combining different stamps together. Adding dimension with punched elements or whatever else I find interesting is not usual to see on my cards.

I had such a great time working with these Penny Black stamps and Mix & Match Cardstock. I worked with wood-mounted, cling, and clear stamps, and all three were excellent – all inked up great the first use! Penny Black’s range of stamp styles is terrific so anyone can find just what they’re looking for and not be disappointed. Thank you so much for the opportunity!"










At Journal Club on Friday, Judy Daugherty was busy making her holiday cards. They were beautiful!


by Judy Daugherty



And look who came to visit our yard Friday afternoon. You can see how well they 'herd' off of the property when I'm shooing them away -- NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers