Friday, September 16, 2011

New Paper

'New' paper for us has arrived. I hope you'll like them .  .  . I already used one of the sheets for two cards in the Shimmer Your Sheetz! class next Thursday (see earlier posting today). I'm hoping to have them to the store before I leave for Federal Way & Issaquah in the morning. They're all priced at .90 per sheet.


Be sure to look on both sides of the paper!



 










Believe me when I say the paper above and below are one and the same;
it's another height-challenged theory having to do with lighting.



Well, it's off to bed for me. I have a soccer game in Federal Way to attend; my grandnephew who is almost 6 years old will be showing his kicking skills to the opposing team. And then to Issaquah for my grandniece's 2nd birthday party; I was asked to surprise her with a dump truck! I'm still trying to figure that one out.


"Let me ask you something, what is not art?"
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers