Sunday, September 18, 2011

Halloween paper from Kaisercraft . . . look on the Halloween paper trays.



If you had a pink sheet in for any Dreamweaver stencils, the order is in. I am so anxious to pick up my 'umbrella' background stencil; unfortunately, it seems more than appropriate for today's weather and I've already figured out what my first card will be!




If you had pink sheet orders for the Tsukineko ink pads, clear Goosebumps, Shimmery Goosebumps or Ink Potion No. 9, please drop by the store to pay for your order if you didn't pay yet. The order has been submitted and I will be picking the items up sometime next week, i.e., hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday. I am most anxious to see the Shimmery Goosebumps!

I'm done for the day. The birthday party in Issaquah for my 2-year old grandniece, Taea, was a hoot. She and her big sister, Sienna, had fun eating the birthday cake from Cold Stone Creamery.


sweet moment with her mommy

figuring out how to blow the two candles out
(she put her American Girl doll pajama top on
over her birthday dress . . . Taea's a silly one!)


her daddy, my nephew Andrew, had to help 'em out

going for it!


"One of the virtues of being very young is that you don't let the facts
get in the way of your imagination."
Sam Levenson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers