Thursday, September 22, 2011

Have you signed up for the two Paper Parachute classes at Art 'n Soul on Saturday, October 8? Agi moved to the east coast but she returns to teach two wonderful classes. Her class sample is 'in the mail' and when we receive it, you'll have to come into the store to see it because she won't allow me to post it on the blog.

Today was another day at the Puyallup Fair. I took the time to go up to the second floor in The Pavilion where I saw many beautiful quilts and other crafts.

This 'quilt' is spectacular . . . all of the detail work
that you see is beaded.

Because of our penchant for birds, I had to take this
photo; unfortunately, the artistry in this quilt
doesn't show very well due to the height-challenged
theory discussed in an earlier posting.

Because I can pickles, I had to
take a photo of this quilt; very clever in my book!

This is a cross-stitch project . . . unbelievably beautiful!

This is a needlework project; all I could
think of as I looked at it was Inchies and
Zentangle!


When we walked the new house property late this morning, the neighbor had a bird feeder that attracted a multitude of small birds. And the one pic reminded me of a Magenta stamp.




We're expecting our large order from Magenta any day . . . keep watch! Susie and I are counting the days before we leave for Montreal to visit Helene and see Magenta's headquarters. Susie leaves at 0' dark thirty Monday morning, and I leave just before midnight on Wednesday.

I would love to show you the project I am trying to finish up yet tonight, but it's late and I have to continue working on it. If the karma is with me, perhaps I'll be able to show you pics of it tomorrow night.


"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."
Ansel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers