Friday, February 4, 2011

If you're looking for a fun book to make using the new Once Upon a Springtime paper collection from Graphic 45, you'll want to sign up for Deb Kuttel's book class on Sunday, February 13, from 12:30 to 4:30 -- Bunnies, Fairies, Flowers, Oh My! Here are some pics from the book . . .






Marj reports that the Pan Pastel order came in today, and she absolutely loves the trays she purchased to store her pastels in. If any of you are looking for a way to store your pastels so you can see every color you've purchased (if you bought one of the tower sets), you might want to order these trays. I ordered a set of 40 lids for my pastels and can't wait to return home to use them; I'm still considering ordering a few of the trays too!


The glitter from Elizabeth Craft Designs is like nothing you've worked with before in the glitter world. Here are pics of all of the colors they make:









I took these pictures at the CHA show. I thought they also sold the glitter paper and I asked for the price sheet on the paper. Elizabeth's son looked at me funny, so I re-asked the question. Then he told me it was the glitter on paper to show all of the available colors! That's how great this new glitter is. When I touched the 'paper', there was no dust or sparkle on my fingers, and the surface was as smooth as plain paper. You can see the color chart at the store and you can pre-order any color or color combinations that you want. The more you use this new glitter, the more colors you're going to want!


More photos of Magenta's cards displayed at the CHA show . . .

 
chipboard butterfly



l
note the 'peel-off'


the black and white peel-off flourishes add a nice touch





notice the 'peel-off' dots





chipboard flower



cork blossoms



The newly-updated class schedule will be at the store this weekend.


And remember to come in and see all of the 'new' Recycled Rubber tomorrow . . . RR Saturday starts at 10:00 a.m. Come early for the best selection(s)!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you now have a blog. Congratulations! Will you eventually be posting the class schedule here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've posted the schedule once before; I'll check with Susie to see if she'd like it to be posted on the blog whenenver it's updated. In the meantime, I do try to add 'new' class listings on the blog when they are submitted.

    ReplyDelete

Followers