Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Webster's Pages Trim & Sparklers

Just in . . . I'm on the way to the store in 10 minutes so Deb can put these out for you to look at . . . and buy for your special project!

3-D Sparkler sets and "Peacock" (cordurory) trim from Webster's Pages


Snow trim (top); Gold-edged velvet trim in Aqua (3/8");
Pink velvet trim (3/8")


I had 30 minutes to make 2 birthday cards for two nieces yesterday . . . thanks to Marj Marion's 'most favorite' layering class instructions, I could easily make these two cards in a reasonably small amount of time. The first card is the Fabriano cardstock we carry in various pre-folded card sizes with matching-sized envelopes. The second card was made on the same special cardstock and I used the clock pieces from Graphic 45's Fashionista paper line; luckily, each clock size on the sheet was easily cut out with the Spellbinder circle dies. With the smallest clock, I hand-cut it so I could also cut out her dangling legs and then applied Glossy Accent to her whole body for strength and a little attention; the theme was "it's about time I . . . "




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers