Saturday, December 11, 2010

Get 'em while they're here!

The Pan Pastels were delivered today! I took pics and before the day was out, only one multi-pak was left to sell. There will be another order going in, so make sure if you missed out on this order, you file your order with us to make sure you're included in the next one. Can't wait to use them . . .

This is the full set that I ordered . . . comes with lots of tools, too!






And that delivery was followed by another delivery from Heartfelt Creations. These are some of the Spellbinder dies and Heartfelt Creations' stamps available for sale at the store. The first two stamps fit with the HC Spellbinder dies shown below.











I'll be at the store tomorrow. Bobbi Scott, if you're reading this, the white glossy paper is in stock; Deb found it in the back storage area and put it out.

Hopefully on tomorrow's blog I'll show you how simple it was to make wine bottle tags for the lucky friends and family you might be giving bottled wine to. I made some "quickie's" up for a friend's birthday present last week; she and her husband bottle their own wine and it's a popular gift every Christmas.

That's it for now . . . it's bedtime! I'm hoping I won't have to ride a boat to the store tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers