Friday, June 27, 2014

My pumpkin carriage is set to arrive any moment to whisk me off to la la land. Before I depart for the day, I wanted to at least share the continuation of yesterday's Studio Session's blog. Today was Jill Foster's Reveal . . .

by Jill Foster for Studio Sessions

by Jill Foster for Studio Sessions
Click on this link to see how Jill transformed both of her Inchie Squares into beautiful cards using the Gelli Plate . . .



Mike will be at the store this weekend. There are new dies from Spellbinders and a few from Savvy to snatch up before they've totally sold out. And the 9x12 Ranger Watercolor Paper paks (10 to a pak) will be at the store by noon tomorrow. Please stop by Art 'n Soul this weekend . . . there's lots to see, including Sue's One Layer Cards from the play day last week.


Why no more time? I've been playing . . . and loved every minute of it. It wasn't a lot of time but it was the time I otherwise spend putting a blog post together. I'll see you tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers