Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ellie Knol shows us another card she has made using one of the latest release stamps from Magenta.

by Mariette van Leeuwen, Design Team Magenta
This is the link that will show you what stamps & stencils she used:  http://lestylemagenta.blogspot.ca/2014/06/sunflower-beauty-un-belle-fleur-de.html 




From the Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog, Candy Spiegel has made a beautiful card using the new Katie Label Pivot Card die and a unique way to use the peel-off stickers. I'm even more anxious now for this die to arrive next month!

by Candy Spiegel for Elizabeth Craft Designs
You must click on this link that will take you to Candy's blog posting that provides you with excellent step-by-step directions and links to Els' video on how to work with the peel-offs!



I love the colors in this card made for the PoppyStamps blog. It just seems so cheery . . . I'm already thinking of variations to this card design.

by Yvonne Dunlop for PoppyStamps



This is an interesting and beautiful way to modify a die's design. Check this out from the Memory Box blog . . .

by Sue Trembeth for Memory Box
This is the link to the how-to:



Yesterday on the Studio Sessions blog, Elizabeth Allan and Jill Foster revealed their Gelli Plate first step. Today, Elizabeth showed her Project Reveal . . . and I absolutely love what she's done and the card design.

by Elizabeth Allan, Studio Sessions



The month of June is just about over. I only have 4 more birthday cards to make after this one. I'm down to the wire! Last year I was given some Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I used them on the Magenta stamp design, along with my Prismacolor colored pencils. I applied the marker colors and shaded with the colored pencils since I didn't have a large variety of the colored markers. I trimmed the flap before adhering it to the Graphic 45 panel.

by Debbie Gaetz
SUPPLIES USED:
  • Magenta:  Floral Flap 5 Stamp (29.106.P)
  • Savvy Stamps:  Best Birthday (1425D)
  • Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers -- CT4; GB5; PP5; DR3; BT9; LV2; CG2; CG4
  • Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar 8x8 Pad:  Mystical Masterpiece
  • Heavy Duty Vellum
  • Memory Box A2 Card (Lettuce)
  • Candi's



Find your creative mojo at Art 'n Soul . . . we'd love to see you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers