Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Get Your Pink Sheets Ready . . .

No pics tonight.

Deb Kuttel will be working up the Magenta order towards the end of the week. If you haven't been in to see their latest designs for the holidays, please come on in and see the new supplement we've printed out. Or you can go to their website at www.magentastyle.com to view it all and let us know what you would like to order. Through Art 'n Soul, we save you the trouble of the exchange rate and customs.

Marj will also be working up an order soon for Dreamweaver Stencils, so come in and see their new catalog offerings.

I just ordered more velvet paper to replenish the low supply in black, alpine, mosaic, chocolate, clover and french blue. I'm on the look-out for the vellum we need to work our Hasty Lace projects with.

The vendor who sells us Gamsol says they're supposed to be re-stocked next week and will complete our order first thing after it arrives. Sue's demo and make-n-take using colored pencils and the Gamsol was just too-too good at the birthday party; now we're all chomping at the bit to use it ourselves.

I know there's more to say, share and show, but . . . (drum roll, please!) . . . I'm turning in for the night! Yes, it's only 9 p.m. and I'm headed to bed. Unbelievable I know but I'm going to take advantage of it! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers