Monday, September 21, 2015

The INSPIRATION STATION cards at Art 'n Soul are quite popular right now with the arrival of fall. This month's INSPIRATION STATION features stamp and die sets from Hero Arts, "Autumn" (CL882) and "Autumn Frame Cuts" (D1156).



Today's INSPIRATION STATION card is by Marj. She has used the Nuance powdered watercolors to liven up the card design.


by Marj Marion
  • Hero Arts Autumn Clear Stamp Set CL882
  • Magenta Nuance powdered watercolors
  • Distress Inks for brown color & splatters
  • Embossing folder

Please stop in to see all of the INSPIRATION STATION card designs, and to see the Hero Arts' stamp set . . . all there to inspire you.



I really like this fall card by Lindsay on the Memory Box blog. The texture die is one of my favorites!


by Lindsay Amrhein for Memory Box
Click on this link for the details:



This is not a die set that I would have purchased to work with. However, I love what Yoonsun created for PoppyStamps . . . it is darn clever!


by Yoonsun Hur for PoppyStamps
Click on this link for the details:



I'm sure you've heard this! But if you haven't, here it is. Inchie Arts has put out a new "swatch" size art board in white and black (2" x 4"). They're fabulous! Dina Kowal has made a marvelous watercolor with the Inchie Swatch.


by Dina Kowal
Click on this link for Dina's detailed how-to:

I know an order of the new swatch size is due to arrive at Art 'n Soul sometime very soon!



We'll be back in another day or so; I'm going to a gathering of Moonie E-Mail Club members from the Puget Sound area this evening. I'm really looking forward to it. I don't know what time I'll be home and my intuition tells me that I'm not going to be "blogging" afterward. We'll see.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers