To kick off June's Inspiration Station, Marj has created the most beautiful card. Helene was so delighted to see it on Friday and had to send a photo of it immediately to the designer back at Magenta. Marj was quite surprised at the blended colors!
|by Marj Marion|
- Magenta Template (TM 100)
- VersaMark ink & White Embossing Powder
- Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral & Mermaid Lagoon
- Pearlized water spray
- Narrow silk ribbon from May Arts
- 140 lb. cold press watercolor paper
Press VersaMark ink through the template and the border part as well.
Sprinkle on white embossing powder and heat.
Layer as shown.
Add a double bow of narrow silk ribbon.
- Launching a new Magenta collection -- the new member of the Magenta Creative Team has created fabulous new designs!
- Demo’ing a new line of stencils we know you're going to love!
- Showcasing a Magenta trunk show
- AND demo’ing Magenta’s new powdered pigment product, Nuance!
- Showcasing an Art Impressions trunk show that features new 'impressions' vignettes perfect for watercoloring techniques
- Demo’ing a beautiful watercolor technique using markers and Art Impressions stamps!
John Petersen from Imagine Crafts and our own Debbie Gaetz
- Demo’ing the new Imagine Crafts products that you will have to see to believe! See the new StazOn Studio Glaze, Amplify!, the Creative Mediums in the new iridescent colors, and new tools.
- Showcasing a Hasty Lace template trunk show, featuring FABULOUS new templates that are stunning to look at; and feature quilt-like designs that can be viewed on either side, each side looking totally different!
- Demo’ing easy Hasty Lace techniques and samples
- Demo’ing her unique die cutting techniques using Memory Box dies -- we all wonder how Marj creates all of those beautiful cards and you'll be able to see some of her creativity at work!