|"Bird Crazy" Tim Holtz Collection|
We have a splendid Bird Crazy card by Susie, who found time to make a few "Inspiration Station" cards in between meetings and appointments during the special legislative session. It was good therapy for Susie and marvelous "eye candy" for us!
|by Susie Tracy|
- Inchie Arts' Art Squares
- Spray with water and drop colors of any liquid color. (Susie used Dr. Ph. Martin's Concentrated Radiant Colors.) Dab off excess.
- Temporarily tape 4 squares together.
- Stamp images with VersaFine ink
- Color eyes with US ArtQuest watercolor palette.
- Sprinkle dots of the palette watercolor onto card.
- Separate squares (see sample).
I did not have the "how-to" for Marj's spectacular Crazy Bird "Inspiration Station" project when I posted it last night. She was very kind to email the information to me, so I'm reposting the photos with Marj's information because I know many, many of you have been inspired by it all!
|by Marj Marion|
Bianca uses distress inks and colored crayons to make this lovely card on the Magenta blog.
|by Bianca van Noort, Design Team Magenta|
Another pretty card is shown on the Memory Box blog using more of their new dies.
|by Deborah Nolan for Memory Box|
I really like this card on the Poppy Stamp's blog featuring the new die of buildings. I think you will, too.
|by Yoonsun Hur for Poppy Stamps|
Micheline "Mimi" Jourdain has made this beautiful card for Penny Black Stamps.
|by Micheline "Mimi" Jourdain for Penny BlackSlapstick/Cling stamp, 40-102 Dreamy|
|by Maureen Cronin|
Artist-in-Residence for IMAGINE Crafts
Dianne has made this gorgeous card using one of her new designs for Magenta.
|by Dianne Johnson|
- Magenta's Zen Star Flower 44.016.M
- Magenta's "Happiness is the path" 44.016.M
- stamped with VersaFine in Onyx Black
- Memory Box Stitched Rectangles 30009
- DISTRESS INKS:
- Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed
- ENAMEL DOTS:
- My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 2 & Adorbs "Hello"
- So Silk Card Stock in Beauty Pink
- Tim Holtz Distressed Watercolor Card Stock in White
- Craft Foam