Sunday, April 26, 2015

On the Magenta blog, Mariette has made two ATC's using the new Iris stamp. She has built up the colors with Dylusions' sprays.


by Mariette van Leeuwen, Design Team Magenta

by Mariette van Leeuwen, Design Team Magenta
Click on this link for the posting:



On the Penny Black blog, "Mimi" Jourdain has made two lovely cards using Penny Black dies and Distress reinkers with water.As you may recall, Mimi's watercolor techniques are highly admired.


by Micheline "Mimi" Jourdain for Penny Black

by Micheline "Mimi" Jourdain for Penny Black
Click on this link for her step-by-step instructions:



I wish I had seen this posting before I ordered and received my recent Hero Arts' order. I love the layering stamp set for this bird. I'm thinking that perhaps a similar technique might be used with a bird stamp but only coloring limited areas of the bird in each 'layer' of inking.


by Lisa Spangler for Hero Arts
Click on this link for her step-by-step how-to:



In addition to birds, I love butterflies. Jill Foster is using new Penny Black butterfly dies to make this gorgeous card, as well as a floral stamp as more of a border design.


by Jill Foster, Studio Sessions
Click on this link for the project details:



Whoops! I forgot to click "publish"! I was quite worn out from the freezing cold while watching my grandnephew play in a semi-final championship game yesterday afternoon in Ravensdale. I had not been that cold since the last snow. Be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers