|Magenta Template Floral Background TM27|
So here is a card using the new IMAGINE Crafts' StazOn Studio Glaze and Radiant Neon Amplify! by Tsukineko.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
- Magenta Template Floral Background TM27
- Magenta Stamp "I am in love" 07.730.H
- Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint Distressed Inks were applied to watercolor card stock with the small foam applicator.
- The template was placed over the colored card stock and the design was traced onto the card stock with a pencil.
- The StazOn Studio Glaze (Gothic Purple & Cactus Green) and Radiant Neon Amplify! (Electric Purple) were applied directly and left to air dry overnight.
- The watercolor card stock was adhered to the card base (A6 size - Cream Linen card stock).
- The frame was made with Hanko's Tsumigi Linen card stock in orange trimmed to 1/8" smaller than the base card front. A rectangular die cut was used inside the rectangle and then dry embossed (Cuttlebug Anna Griffin embossing folder "Acanthus"). It was then adhered to the base card over the watercolor card panel with Scor Tape to provide a strong adhesive backing due to the embossing.
- The tag was made by cutting a rectangle around the sentiment stamp, and then making the tails on one end (cut a small slit from the center of the side edge and then cut a straight line from each corner to the end of the slit. The tag was adhered to velvet paper with Scor Tape (charcoal gray) and trimmed close. It was then adhered to the card front with foam mounting tape. A small bow was made with 1/4" ribbon and adhered with a small glue dot.
- Orange acrylic 'bubbles' in 2 sizes were placed in 5 different places.
Today (Saturday) would be a great day to stop in at Art 'n Soul. The Elizabeth Craft Designs' order arrived yesterday, and there are extra treasures to purchase. Better hurry in because the selection is limited and I don't have a photo of what's there. Carolyn will be at the store all day today to gladly help you!
Bianca has made a beautiful card using one of Magenta's new stamp designs, a fuchsia. As with that flower, her colors are brilliantly beautiful.
|by Bianca van Noort, Design Team Magenta|
On the Impression Obsession blog, Jeanne has created a card using their splatter and brushstroke stamp designs.
|by Jeanne Streiff for Impression Obsession|
Our son-in-law will be celebrating his birthday on Sunday; I made this card because the silhouette reminded me of London where they live. I left him floating in the sky because it then reminded me of Mary Poppins as well.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
- Distressed Watercolor Card Stock in White (top panel)
- Bazzill Card Stock (outline panel)
- Conqueror 118 lb. Card Stock in Diamond White (card base - A6)
- Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint (applied with small foam ink applicators onto watercolor card stock and sprayed with Ink Potion No. 9 as the 'water' and then heat set); Pumice Stone, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean (applied with small foam ink applicators as 2nd layer); Faded Jeans (applied with small foam ink applicators through stencil)
- Tsukineko's Ink Potion No. 9, Deep Lagoon VersaFine (sentiment stamp inside), Memento Luxe in Olive Grove (for sentiment stamp on front), Encore in Honeydew (for silhouette stamp), from IMAGINE Crafts
- Stamps: inside sentiment ("happy everything") from Savvy Stamps; front sentiment ("life the life you've imagined") and silhouette (Life's Possibilities CSS25870) from Stamper's Anonymous
- Stencil: Splatters (THS009) from Stamper's Anonymous