Two deliveries to the store were made today from Notions and Product. I don't know exactly what was in those orders but I did hear that a lot of pink-sheet orders were filled! Good excuse to stop by Art 'n Soul tomorrow! And on my front porch, the May Arts' ribbon order was waiting to be opened! All in all, a fun day!
I have become a real fan of Birgit Edblom's card making artistry. This is another card shown on the Penny Black blog.
|by Birgit Edblom for Penny Black|
I saw this on Facebook and was totally impressed. A mixed-media artist, Diane Scott, used cut-off ends of celery stalks as stamps and ended up with a lovely bouquet in her art journal.
|by Diane Scott, Mixed Media Artist|
On the Hero Arts' blog, they're showcasing winners from their recent Nature Challenge. One of the top 4 winners was Anja. I love this card!
|by Anja -- Little Butterfly Creations Blog -- for Hero Arts|
On the Magenta blog, they've announced the winning card from their March challenge. It's definitely a winner!
|by Yvonne Baas|
Magenta 2015 Challenge
A special birthday deserves a special card; at least, I hope she thinks it's a special card! Making the card proves that dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, PoppyStamps and Hero Arts are very compatible.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
- Daisies Background by Rubbernecker (699)
- "birthday" Happy Stamp & Cut by Hero Arts (DC150)
- Heart Lattice Background by PoppyStamps (985)
- Lotus Flower by Elizabeth Craft Designs (743)
- "happy" Happy Stamp & Cut by Hero Arts (DC150)
- Little B Butterflies (100137)
- Stick It Adhesive Sheet for Die Cuts SK-155
- VersaFine in Onyx Black by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
- Gold Mirricard Card Stock
- Gold Glitter Specialty Paper (Sweet Sora) from SEI
- So....Silk Card Stock in Beauty Pink
- Heavy Vellum in clear
- Conqueror 118 lb. Card Stock in Diamond White (base card)
- Linen text weight paper for inside liner
Time to return to my laborious project of cleaning, organizing and purging in the studio. See you soon!