Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This darn vertigo has surfaced and will not go away, as much I as try to will it away! I promise to be back tomorrow morning with a post of information and inspiration . . . I did a little more than I should have today and it caught up with me late this afternoon.

Thanks for your patience . . .

Today, Jan Lawry visited Art 'n Soul. She was excited to see we had the latest issue of Stampington's Take Ten Magazine because she has two submissions featured in it!

Jan Lawry, University Place WA

Janice's submissions can be seen on pages 47 & 122

Come in and purchase your own copy of Take Ten at Art 'n Soul! I look forward to buying this issue each time they publish a new issue. There are only 3 or 4 magazines left!



1 comment:

  1. I have it now and then and my dr. treats it with Valium. Within a day or 2 it is completely gone.

    ReplyDelete

Followers