|by Marj Marion|
Marj will share a variety of ideas using her favorite plastic/mylar stencils/templates from Magenta, Judikins Kite Stencils, and the Crafter's Workshop stencils from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, on 2/28/15, but you can come play all day during our regular store hours on that day.
Suggested supplies are listed below; bring whatever you prefer to play with.
- Inks such as Distress, Memento, and/or Pigment inks.
- Assorted ink sprays (we'll have a spray box in the back room).
- Pan Pastels and Sofft Knives with covers, and/or Sofft sponges.
- Assorted finger daubers or soft yellow sponges.
- A few favorite small design stamps, and/ or a few Cover-a-Card stamps with all-over patterns.
- Cardstock or journal on which to create.
- Basic Kit if desired, including baby wipes.
- Perhaps a rubber brayer.
I hope to be back later today . . . see you then.