|by Debbie Gaetz|
- Use an A2 Card Size
- Cut a base panel 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- From a sheet of ScorTape, Elizabeth Craft Designs’ Double-Sided Adhesive sheet, or other double-sided adhesive, cut it to the size of the base panel (4-1/8” x 5-3/8”).
|This is the side that was adhered to the card|
stock panel last week. You can easily see that
the Shimmer Sheet iridescent film layer has
been removed from the raised embossed.
- Remove the protective covering from one side of the ScorTape sheet and adhere the adhesive sheet to the base panel card stock.
- Remove the release sheet (protective layer) from the other side of the adhesive sheet and apply it to the embossed SHIMMER SHEETZ that we used last week, making sure to place the side of the SHIMMER SHEETZ we didn’t use last week onto the adhesive.
|This is the reverse side; all of the iridescense|
is on the SHIMMER SHEETZ. This is the side you
want to place on the adhesive sheet.
- With the SHIMMER SHEETZ facing you and the release sheet covering it, use a brayer with light to medium pressure to smooth out the adhesive sheet and to make sure the SHIMMER SHEETZ surface adheres to the adhesive. Roll horizontally across the entire sheet and then roll vertically up and down the entire sheet.
- Remove the SHIMMER SHEETZ from the base panel, peeling away without touching the adhesive on the base panel; this is when you want to use the other release sheet as a ‘handle’ to hold down the base panel. You will see the background of the embossed design has adhered to the iridescence and the remaining adhesive is on the design.
|After the card panel and the SHIMMER|
SHEETZ have been separated, leaving the
exposed adhesive on the embossed
- Sprinkle the Silk Microfine Glitter onto the SHIMMER SHEETZ, shake off, brush off the excess glitter, and then burnish in with your finger and again brush off the remaining glitter. The iridescence of the SHIMMER SHEETZ is still there where it has not been embossed, and the sparkle of the glitter shows on the raised embossed design.
- Take a piece of vellum that is wider than the horizontal width of the card and wider than the vertical space needed to stamp your sentiment. Stamp the message with StazOn onto the vellum and let it dry completely. Fold the vellum band around the horizontal width of the card and secure on the back of the base panel. Add a flat-back pearl to each side of the sentiment.
- Adhere 5 sequins in a random design on the card front.