Sunday, August 31, 2014

I'm bummed. The Google blogger service from my iMac is not working; it will not save today's blog post, nor will it post. I will keep working on it first thing in the morning. I am trying to avoid losing 2 hours of work.

In the meantime, I want you to know Art 'n Soul is open tomorrow (Monday), the last day of the Labor Day Holiday Weekend. Sue will be there and will enjoy a visit from you . . . if you work during the week, you'll be able to see what's new.

Check out the new RubberMoon stamps and wonderful samples that they sent to us, i.e., the cutest little clock, and the House block made from one of the kits. And the Bird Cage Class Board is back at the store . . . 2 cards were added. Of course, all of this info in pics is waiting to 'publish'.

Cross your fingers that I see you again in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers