Thursday, July 17, 2014

If you're looking for a class to take at Art 'n Soul, here is an update that indicates what Magenta classes still have open seats this weekend:

Saturday, July 19, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.  BOOK CARDS”  $35 -- 2 open seats
Learn to make the most beautiful book cards you have ever seen; including
some shaped like adorable Dutch houses, and a gorgeous butterfly!

by Helene Metivier for Magenta Class at Art 'n Soul
by Helene Metivier for Magenta Class at Art 'n Soul
by Helene Metivier for Magenta Class at Art 'n Soul
I think these 'book cards' by Helene are so unique and adorable. Just think how special someone is going to feel receiving one of these cards from you!


Sunday, July 20, 1:30 – 3:30  CHRISTMAS IN JULY”  $35 -- 4 open seats
Make Christmas Cards with Helene - Featuring Magenta’s Fall and Winter
collection for 2014!!



A stunning card by another Elizabeth Crafts Designs' friend from the Netherlands . . . it caught my eye immediately.

by Anita Izendoorn

I believe she is using dies from both Elizabeth Craft Designs and Memory Box. What a beautiful blending!



Bianca Van Noort has used the very popular leaf stamp from Magenta to make this card . . .

by Bianca Van Noort, Design Team Magenta



And Mariette van Leeowen has made a beautiful card using several of the new stamps from Magenta . . .

by Mariette van Leeuwen, Design Team Magenta


Helene Metivier of Magenta posted another round of cards made in the watercolor stencil class she taught in Montreal. This card is just a sample of the many posted . . .

by Denise Beaudoin
This is the link to Helene's latest posting of class cards:



Impression Obsession has a nautical challenge going on right now. I loved this card from Jenny Gropp, one of their design team members.

by Jenny Gropp for Impression Obsession


And this is Dina Kowal's entry into the Impression Obsession Nautical challenge . . . I loved the technique that she used for the background.

by Dina Kowal for Impression Obsession



Marnie Bushmole has made a set of Snowfall Cards featuring the new stamp from Memory Box. They're beautiful!

Snowfall by Memory Box (G1999)

by Marnie Bushmole for Memory Box
Click on this link to see the rest of the cards that make up the set; I know you'll like them!



Karen McAlpine created a beautiful card using the Moon Goddess stamp from Lost Coast Designs with an IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko's Kaleidacolor ink pad.

by Karen McAlpine for Lost Coast Designs
Here's the link to Karen's blog posting:



Diane's Mixed Media Art has a Facebook posting using Art Squares from Inchie Arts. A 'thank you' to Lisa Lee for pointing us to the posting . . . I wish I knew more about Diane and when I do find out more, I will certainly pass it along because I like what I see!

by Diane's Mixed Media Art


I'm not quite back to regular schedule but I'm working on it. I went to take a quick nap yesterday at 4:30 p.m. and woke up this morning at 5:00 a.m. I might even make it into the studio today! Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.








couldn't handle the hammock

got here . . . now what?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers