Sunday, July 20, 2014

I love what Dina Kowal has done with the cream-colored Inchie Square, a stamp from Impression Obsession and a die from Sizzix. Some of us at Art 'n Soul have been wanting to learn more about the Sizzix die that is used here.

by Dina Kowal
Here's the link to Dina's step-by-step instructions:  http://mamadinis.blogspot.com/2014/07/mix-ability-patchwork.html



I heard today's classes with Helene Metivier of Magenta were fun and very artistic. I'm looking forward to obtaining the photos so we can share them with you. I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow's repeat of the class.

Be sure to stop in at Art 'n Soul to see the new stamps. Another box of Magenta stamps was opened up last night! Just sayin'  . . .

Yesterday's all-day efforts were worth it. We don't have the final totals yet but we're feeling pretty darn good about it! I'm off to bed hoping for a good night's sleep and an early start tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers