|by Diane Barney for PoppyStamps|
From the Magenta blog, there are 2 postings I want to direct you to. The first one shows how Bianca uses the new Magenta Chicken Wire template.
|by Bianca van Noort, Design Team Magenta|
Next, Ellie Knol shows the various ways she has used the new Magenta poppy stamp; I love each and every one of them.
|by Ellie Knol, Design Team Magenta|
"Lovely" Linda Lucas has worked her magic with colors to make this awesome card for IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko. It's all done with a stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils, Fireworks!, VersaMagic, and a Spellbinders' die.
|by Linda Lucas|
Artist-in-Residence for IMAGINE Crafts
Even though it's not a one-layer card, I consider this one to be very close because I only used one card panel on the front. I always seem to gravitate to this beautiful Leafy Vines stamp from Hero Arts. My niece said she wanted a birthday card that was 'pink', so here it is.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
- Hero Arts: Leafy Vines S5634
- JudiKins: Happy Birthday 3487-F
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko:
- Embossing Powder in Silver EB 000-002
- Delicata Pigment Ink in Shimmery Silver
- Brilliance Pigment Ink in Pearlescent Coral, Pearlescent Lavender
- Memory Box:
- Isabella Butterfly 98507
- Pippi Butterfly 98508
- 118 lb. Conqueror in White Diamond (card base)
- Stardream Metallic Card Stock (top card panel)
- Decorated paper scraps for butterfly die cut
- Wooden butterfly (Studio Calico)
- Swarovski crystals
Somewhere on the wonderful worldwide web, I saw this zentangle™ project. It was a gift to a friend who had recently started chemotherapy treatments for cancer. This artist found the perfect way for her friend to store her new wig.
That's all for today. If you're out and about today (Monday), Patti would love to see you; it's one of the rare days she's at the store.