All viewers, including international visitors, of today's Radiant Neon Blog Hop are eligible to win a prize from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko . . . a complete set of the beautiful Radiant Neon pigment inks by tracking 'electric words' from each blog site to complete a secret phrase that you will email to IMAGINE Crafts. All of the contest rules and details can be found at the IMAGINE Crafts' blog: (the contest is now closed).
My card project today is quite easy. The Radiant Neon pigment inks from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko are so lush and so easy to work with, plus they're fun. How can you not have a 'bright day' when you're crafting with the new Radiant Neons!
Radiant Neon ink color was applied to the Inchie Squares, and another color pounced on with the same stencil. I then stamped another new butterfly stamp from Hanko Designs onto the Inchie Squares with another Radiant Neon ink. After it was dry, I sprayed the Inchie Squares with Goosebumps in Shimmer for texture and a little glitz.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
Artist-in-Residence for IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
The Inchie Squares and Inchie Plus Square, from Inchie Arts, were attached to the top card panel. Crystals from Hero Arts were applied to the Inchie Plus Square and one butterfly on each of the Inchie Squares.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Radiant Neon pigment inks in Electric Yellow, Electric Blue, Electric Purple, Electric Green, Electric Orange and Electric Pink; Goosebumps Spray in Shimmer; Ink Blushers
- The Crafter's Worksop Stencil (Balzer Designs) -- Mini Echoes
- Hanko Designs' Nine Squares Stamp (HK 199); Butterfly Family (HG D48)
- Magenta See the world in bright colors stamp (07.734.F)
- Inchie Arts: Inchie Squares, Inchie Plus Squares - both in white
- Hero Arts Yellow Crystals (adhesive back)
- Conqueror 118 lb. card stock in White Diamond (card base and top panel)
Thank you for stopping by and participating in the Radiant Neon Blog Hop today. Your "electric word" from me is: together.
Your next stop on the Radiant Neon Blog Hop is with John Petersen and his blog may be found when clicking on this link: www.artnewwave.com
Good luck and happy stamping with the new Radiant Neons!