|by Debbie Gaetz|
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Radiant Neon pigment inks in Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Coral, Electric Blue, Electric Green; VersaFine in Smokey Gray; Brilliance pigment ink in Peacock (the blue color); Memento Luxe pigment ink in Pear Tart; Fantastix paint sticks; small finger daubers
- Magenta stamps: Mellow Flowers (14.635.P); Live Your Dreams and Soar (07.515.G)
- Magenta Template: Birds (TM43)
- Spellbinder Die (deckled rectangle); LifeStyle Crafts embossing folder and Elizabeth Craft Designs' Shimmer Sheetz (for butterflies); Martha Stewart Butterfly paper punch; Hero Arts adhesive-back gems; Sakura Gelly Roll pen in brown metallic (for woody stems)
- Conqueror 118 lb. card stock in White Diamond (card base and card top panel); SEI patterned paper for frame die cut
Another item came into the store today . . . it works with your color markers.
This is a Mother's Day card from Lezlye Lauterbach, a member of the Poppystamps' Design Team.
|by Lezlye Lauterbach for Poppy Stamps|
From Authentique, another beautiful card from Design Team Member Shellye McDaniel . . .
|by Shellye McDaniel for Authentique|
Today, my husband and I celebrated Hannah's 13th birthday. It's amazing that in her 13 years with us, beginning at 8 weeks old, she has thoroughly charmed us. And, Hannah has trained us to know she is the center of everything that happens in our household, something we did not expect.
Tomorrow is going to be another great day! After the Radiant Neon Blog Hop, my next posting will feature this month's Artist of the Month, Sam (Sara) Lee.