"Saving Mr. Banks" was my favorite movie to see in December. I remembered I had purchased a Lost Coast Designs' stamp of a likeness to Mary Poppins and I searched it out.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
- Lost Coast Designs' stamp
- Sun stamp by Magenta and unknown smaller burst stamp:
- 35074.I stamped in IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukienko Radiant Neon in Electric Yellow & Memento Luxe in Dandelion
- Word stamp by Magenta: 07734-F
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Radiant Neon in Electric Pink; bottom tucked into the umbrella top and pop dots under the upper portion of the die cut
- KaiserCraft wooden flourish: Umbrellas (FL477)
- Stamped in IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Radiant Neon inks in Electric Yellow, Electric Pink and Electric Green; attached with Zots
- Spellbinders' Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Three (S4-347)
- EK Success Paper Punch: Heritage Corners
- Memory Box "clouds" card stock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock in Solar White
At the store . . .
- New Graphic 45 "Couture" paper collection in 12x12 papers, 8x8 pads and 6x6 background design pads
- New KaiserCraft 12x12 paper collections . . .
Vamp Stamp News, which is now only available electronically, has a great article on powdered pigment techniques. I came across this link from the Judikins' Facebook page; thanks Judi Watanabe!
|The most amazing team that I love working with!|
l-r: Dianne Johnson, Marj Marion and then Sue Moffat, Sharon Wolvin