Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Penny Black blog features a beautiful card from Heather Telford . . .



Go to Penny Black's blog to see what supplies Heather used to make the card:  http://pennyblackinc.wordpress.com/




We're gonna see red . . .  RED, RED, RED! Papers in red and other colors are being shipped to Art 'n Soul as we speak; many of them should be at the store by the end of this week. After I return from CHA, my Memory Box paper order should be in as well. My Mind's Eye has a beautiful collection of Valentine papers (Lost & Found Record It) and washi tapes that were ordered today and should be at the store no later than this weekend . . .







6x6 Paper Pad
Lost & Found "Record It"


Of course, I had to order their fabulous washi tapes too! So, be on the look-out!




From Millsrepco, their "Tip of the Week" . . .
"Metallics are becoming a trend this year.  The mixing of gold, silver, copper, pewter, bronze, etc. are very popular. They are even pairing the metallics with a neutral color like kraft, white or black.  The secret to working with metallic colors is to keep it simple."



Here's a beautiful card from Impression Obsession's latest release:

by Jenny Gropp for Impression Obsession
Go to this link to see how Jenny made this card:  http://onekraftykat.blogspot.com/search/label/Impression Obsession



That's it for today. I'm off to Seattle to get another passport. Yesterday I had my passport photo taken at a nationwide chain printing and delivery company who provide passport photos as well. It was sooooo bad but I was too embarrassed to ask for a re-do because the photographer thought it was such a pretty photo. Of course, this was after 4 attempts to make the camera and printer work. I showed it to my husband and he said if I didn't like it, I should take it back in and say it wasn't acceptable. But I didn't want to hurt her feelings or go through another 4 attempts. You'd think if you look like you're drugged and shouldn't be walking they would see it's not acceptable. Oh well, a new challenge for the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers