Friday, January 17, 2014

IMAGINE Crafts keeps bringing out the fun in creativity for the arts. They introduced more new fun with . . . Radiant Neon Inks!



Note:  John Petersen used Spellbinder dies to make the sample displays.










Isha Gupta for IMAGINE Crafts 
by Penny Cunningham-Ward for IMAGINE Crafts
Click on this link to go to the IMAGINE Crafts blog and see the video about this new 'electric' pigment ink that is juicy and great for blending and embossing!




IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko also came out with a new Delicata ink . . . Silvery Shimmer to go along with the Golden Glitz! The new color is just as juicy, rich and shimmery as the gold, and I say that from personal experience! My lips have been sealed because I was sworn to complete secrecy when I was shown this ink sample a couple of months ago . . . my jaw opened and my eyes were as big as salad plates!



Note:  John Petersen used Spellbinder dies to make the sample displays.






It's my understanding that these new inks will be ready to ship from Imagine Crafts before the end of the month.



Today was Play Day at Art 'n Soul. The theme was "cover-a-card' designs. We were treated to design ideas from Marj Marion! If you want to join in on Play Day next month, it's the 3rd Friday of the month from 10:30 to 4:30 at the store . . . no charge, just lots of artsy fun!



Talk about 'cover-a-card' designs . . . this beautiful card by Ellen Taylor is being shown on the Impression Obsession blog today. Check it out at this link:  http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/

e
by Ellen Taylor for Impression Obsession



I'm sure lots of folks are so glad it's Friday. I'm in a daze wondering where the week went! I saw a sign today . . . "I need an 8th day of the week!" I couldn't agree more!

See you tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers