Tuesday, December 3, 2013

From the Memory Box blog . . .

A Light In The Darkness....

Hi All!  I'm Marnie and I'm so excited and honored to join the Memory Box Team!  I can't wait to play with and share some fun ideas using the Memory Box products! 
by Marnie Bushmole for Memory Box
For my first project I created a snowy dusky scene with lanterns to light your way. Hope you like it. I can't wait to get to know everyone.
I've used: 
- Bright Lanterns 98711
- Leafy Branch 98292
- Bluebird Distressed Dots
- Licorice Distressed Dots
- White Notecard
Other non Memory Box Product Art Glitter-Faux Snow and Ranger Distress Marker Mustard Seed.
Thank You for Stopping By!



Look at this beautiful ornament card by Ellen Taylor for Impression Obsession. Go to the link to see the details on how to make it. I can see this card in all kinds of color combinations.
by Ellen Taylor for Impression Obsession



Tonight was a wonderful Christmas Book class taught by Patti Highlands. She focused on using the Vintage Christmas collection from My Mind's Eye. It was nice meeting new people and seeing familiar ones as well.


I'm going to call it a night. I do have more to post but it will have to wait until tomorrow. My brain is dreaming up things that my body just cannot keep up with, so it must mean it's time to recharge the batteries.


Helene Metivier from Magenta sent me this video today, and I enjoyed so many 'out-loud' giggles that I want to share it with you as well. Click on the link to start the giggles!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers