Sunday, November 10, 2013

These are new holiday embellishments from Webster's Pages at Art 'n Soul. I especially love the dove.










While we're thinking 'holiday', i.e., Christmas, let's not forget it's still fall and the beautiful colors and images of fall are very appropriate for the Thanksgiving holiday this month, too.

all of these stamps feature leaves that will make
beautiful fall foliage for a card, book, or other creative project

by Helene Metivier, Magenta
Magenta Stamps:  0665.K; 07.805.I


by Dianne Johnson for Magenta
(this card is featured on Dianne's blog, My Back Porch)
Magenta Stamps:  0664.J (Oak Leaf); 0665.K (Maple Leaf 1);
0666.J (Maple Leaf 2); 07.730.H (I am in Love with This Day)
Distress Inks:  Barn Door, Rusty Hinge, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed
Memento Inks:  Rich Cocoa, Lady Bug, Olive Grove
ArtQuest Palette Watercolors:  Metallic




For a sweet holiday card, check out this card made with a stamp from Penny Black . . .


by Patti Highlands
Penny Black Stamp:  40-259 "Robin's Wish"
Paper:  My Mind's Eye

And if you like bird stamps, this is the latest bird stamp from Magenta. Art 'n Soul is the first retailer in the United States to sell this latest release; for now, you won't get it anywhere else but here!

Card by Susie Tracy using colored pencils.

This is a beautiful Christmas card by Patti Ritterhouse, our current Artist-of-the-Month at Art 'n Soul.

by Patti Ritterhouse



From the Memory Box blog . . . I was so excited to see this simple card design because I purchased the advent calendar die set. And I've always loved that little polar bear! You may click on the title "Joy!" to go to the Memory Box blog site.


Joy!

"Hello, Stampers!
It's my day to post on the Memory Box Design Team blog, Outside the Box, and I've been playing with our dies again! 
by Deborah Sledzik for Memory Box
One of the things I like best about the Advent Calendar dies are their versatility. You have the ornaments with the numbers removed from a solid background, the "cut-out" numbers, the solid ornaments and the outlined ornaments. I used the solid dies to cut out ornaments from patterned paper - the bear images are the perfect size for this. I could have made one "25" ornament, but I wanted two ornaments from the contrasting paper and thought I'd go with the "2" and the "5."
I wanted this card to be as flat as possible for mailing, so I didn't use any dimensional tape under the ornaments. This is one of the rare times my plan for a card actually resulted in something that looked the way I envisioned it - lol! Anyway, it looks as nice as I imagined so I'm very happy.
Card featuring Memory Box Advent Calendar & Classic Upper Alphabet dies.

S U P P L I E S
Memory Box cardstock and 6x6 Yuletide patterned papers; Classic Upper Alphabet & Advent Calendar dies; MME enamel dots; Krylon silver leaf pen and black Zig fine marker
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!"
Deborah


That's it for tonight. Tomorrow's another day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers