Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Great news! IMAGINE Crafts® new blog is up and running. It's been waiting and waiting and waiting to launch and it's here! You can go to their new blog by clicking on this link:  http://imaginecraftsblog.com/ and be sure to save it as one of your favorites to visit every day. Please check out this card on the new blog . . .

by Taylor Usry for IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®


From Impression Obsession's blog, this beautiful card from Dina Kowal . . .

"Mixed Media Card Tutorial by Dina Kowal

Dina Kowal shares a beautiful Mixed Media tutorial today using paints, tissue and fabulous E2455 Ghost Espresso stamp from the Leigh Hannan line at Impression Obsession.
I had fun, anyway, making a new card to share! I was in a Halloween mood, so I went that direction - I had a piece of cardstock that I had scraped with orange and black acrylic paints, so I used that for my card base. I covered that piece with kraft tissue paper, adhering itwith watered down glue. When it was dry, I lightly rubbed dark brown paint over the piece with my finger to highlight the wrinkles in the tissue paper.


The focal image (Ghost Espresso) was stamped on Neenah cardstock, then brayered with acrylic paint. After the paint was dry, I added more color with Lyra Polychrome pencils , and some acrylic and India ink markers.

E2455 Ghost Espresso


Have a great day!"


From Spellbinders . . .

"For our first week of October, the Spellbloggers are celebrating Halloween and creating fun projects you can make for the spooky holiday! I love, love Halloween with it's bright colors of orange, yellow, lime green, and purple! Today's home décor item is a darling Ribbon Tree with a tombstone box base! I've filled it with yummy chocolates and a cute Ghost Peep! I just love sugary, marshmallow peeps! I'm showing you how to make faux stone texture with Goosebumps for your tombstones as well. Enjoy!

Halloween Ribbon Tree by Darsie Bruno

Spellbinders® Paper Arts Supplies:
Click here for full post..." (click on the link)





Today was another day out and about; the weather has been beautiful. We walked through Kensington Park and briefly stopped by Kensington Palace; there is an exhibit there that I'll want to see on our next visit here.


Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers