From the Memory Box blog . . . it is really time to start thinking autumn?
- Die cutting the Trellis Border from different colors of paper--some solid and some patterned.
- Adhere a cream colored trellis die cut to double sided adhesive layered onto white card stock.
- Carefully remove segments from the remaining trellis die cuts and position them into the corresponding shapes on your panel. The segments will stay in place because of the adhesive tape.
- Apply glitter to any remaining open areas including both left and right margins.
- Die cut Alphabet letters from adhesive backed cardstock, peel off contact liner and douse with glitter.
|While this isn't 'humorous' it does show a very|
clever way to store your marker pens; they used glass
cups to fit in the wine rack.
See you soon!