Art n' Soul's Dianne Johnson has accepted Helene's invitation to be a member of Magenta's Design Team.
We're also excited to announce that both Dianne and Alissa from Art 'n Soul have started their own blogs. You must include them in your daily 'blog' rounds. I'll start today with Dianne's blog, "Back Porch." You may view Dianne's blog at either of these website addresses: http://backporchatolympia.blogspot.ca or http://lestylemagenta.blogspot.com/. You're gonna love what you see!
From the Memory Box blog, more great ideas for holiday cards . . .
Christmas in the City
|by Donna Slednik for Memory Box|
- Suzzex Snowflake Die #98648
- Hayden Twigs Die #98722
- City Globe Stamp #E1957
- It's Christmas Time in the City Stamp #B1955
Tuesday T&T Lacealicious
|by Shirley Ross for Impression Obsession|
- Stamped Beauty Roses with Delicata Gold Glitz on white cardstock twice, used heat gun to dry.
- Painted with Twinkling H2O's, cut out, flipped over and embossed with a stylus on an embossing mat. Cut out the center of the top second rose and mounted with 3D pop-dots on the forefront rose.
- Used Spellbinders Ribbon Threader die and Neenah Natural cardstock for the cut and embossed too.
- Placed die over the die cut and stamped Crochet Border 1 with Brilliance Pearlescent Biege, used heat gun to dry the ink.
- Threaded green grosgrain ribbon through the ribbon slots.
- Added pearl stickers and set aside.
- Inked Cover-A-Card Crumpled Lace with Pearlescent Beige and stamped on white cardstock.
- Cut to 4.25"X5.5".
- Mounted the image to the die cut, stamped Thinking of You with Memento Cottage Ivy in the lower right hand corner, and mounted to the Crumpled Lace background with 3D pop dots.
- Added pearl stickers with Glossy Accents so they wouldn't come loose.
- Added bow to flower.
I'll be back tomorrow . . . ciao!