Friday, July 26, 2013

From IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko's® Artist-in-Residence Maureen Cronin a darling baby shower project...

"For this month's challenge project, featuring Brilliance inks, AIR Maureen made darling baby shower favor boxes. The timing couldn't be more appropriate, agreed?
Brilliance Inks - IMAGINE Crafts® - cronincompanystore.com
cronincompanystore.com"


From the Memory Box blog, two Halloween cards that I'm going to have to try . . .


Happy Haunting


"I absolutely LOVE making Halloween cards, and one of my favorite classes to teach is my 10 in 10 Memory Box Halloween card class.  We make ten quick and easy Halloween cards using the latest stamps and dies from Memory Box.
by Laura Fulcher for Memory Box
Today I am showing you two of the cards from the class.  In the first one, I used the Grand Willow Tree (98695) and paired it with the older Graveyard Landscape die (98375).  I cut both items out of Graphite cardstock and then layered it on top of a light yellow circle that works as a full moon. 
by Laura Fulcher for Memory Box
For my second card, I used my new favorite Halloween die, which is the Happy Halloween Border (98698).  The reason I like it so much is that it adds a "wow" factor without a lot of work.  All I did was place my border on the bottom of a piece of Dove Grey cardstock.  When I ran it through the die cut machine, it cut out the saying at the bottom of the paper without detaching the letters from the paper.  You don't have to spell out "Happy Halloween" or space the letters yourself.  Nice!  To finish the card, I added the Delicate Web (98706) and and a single spider from the Scary Spiders die set (98704). 
If you are in the DC area, I would love it if you would join me at Angela's Happy Stamper on Sunday, August 11th for the class.
Happy Haunting!"

Coincidentally, Laura also made a beautiful card for Impression Obsession. Take a look . . .

by Laura Fulcher for Impression Obsession
"We have a beautiful one layer Dogwood card to share today from IO Designer Laura Fulcher.
http://stampart.blogspot.com/2012/02/one-layer-card.html"



More photos from CHA . . .

From the Crafter's Workshop, someone had made these beautiful backgrounds from these stencils . . . these were shown at the private Splash of Color event on Monday.








There is a new supply of stencils from The Crafter's Workshop at Art 'n Soul. You, too, will be able to make beautiful backgrounds with those and the various art mediums available at the store.




Melissa Frances has brought back products that she started her original business with; the scrapbooking business came about as a by-product. I really liked her boutique line of shabby vintage, especially these bird cage memo holders!




Wouldn't these make a terrific backdrop for various pieces of art that you make to display in your 'studio' or as a gift?




I have more to post but I've done everything but a full face plant onto the keyboard. Off to bed and I'll be back tomorrow night.




2 comments:

  1. can Art n Soul get the Memory Box Halloween card class? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, this particular class is on the east coast where Laura resides. We have lots of great classes at Art 'n Soul . . . keep watch! You may request to be on our email list when we send out the class schedule each month; we'd love to include you!

      Delete

Followers