I chose a wood picture frame.
On the front side of the frame, I applied IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Wedding Dress daubed over a gingko leaf stencil with the IMAGINE Crafts® Ink Blusher. After this had air dried, I sprayed the frame with IMAGINE Crafts® GooseBumps™ Shimmer Texture Spray. In some areas I sprayed heavily so I could then move the frame around to cause a slight amount of dripping onto the stenciled leaves for an aged look. Then I also stamped a very small flower with Memento Luxe™ in Nautical Blue after the GooseBumps™ had air dried, and then adhered a flat-backed medium-sized pearl to the center of each flower.
- Unpainted Wood Circle Frame from the local craft store
- Cedar Canyon Textiles Ginkgo Leaves Stencils (CCT702)
- Magenta Style Nature Elements Template (TM28)
- JustRite Clear "Circle of Life" Stamp Set (AG-04410)
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Wedding Dress (ML-910) and Nautical Blue (ML 607)
- IMAGINE Crafts® InkBlushers™
- IMAGINE Crafts® GooseBumps™ Shimmer Texture Spray
- White Pearl accents