Monday, May 20, 2013


I finally made it to the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. To say they are so nice and work wonders is an understatement. I believe they have me on the right track, so I should be able to resume posting what I should have days ago within a day or two; in the meantime, I should be able to post some things tonight! Yay!

Thanks for all of your patience and not giving up on me. I know how disappointing it is to go to a blog, expecting to see a new posting, and it's nothing but an older one.

Until I make it back up later tonight, the Lifestyle Crafts order came in on Friday; unfortunately, the Letter Press plates are backordered on them until June 5 (I believe!). Impression Obsession also arrived!

I'm headed to the store now to see what came in and what's left, and to take Helene's Mixed Media class again. I loved that class soooo much.

For those of you who took Helene's Magenta Mixed Media class last Thursday or tonight, Helene is offering a free play afternoon to continue what you worked on or to start anew. How much fun will that be? Totally! I'll be there . . . will you? You must have taken the class to enjoy this play time . . . it will be sooo much fun to recapture the fun with friends who loved the class too! There's no cost unless you purchase more mixed media boards or wood blocks!

Helene will have the Liquitex available to use since it is not available for sale at Art 'n Soul.  Please bring your black Staz-On ink pad, colored pencils, watercolor brush, small black pen, scissors, mini-mister (if you have one), and your craft sheet.  Tissue paper and stamps will be available for use.

"See you soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers