Friday, February 1, 2013

New paper pads from Authentique are at Art 'n Soul, as well as the cutest little file folders that are new.


Authentique WINTER papers in 6x6 pads

Authentique RENEW papers in 6x6 and 8x8 pads

They are also introducing 4 file folders that you punch out and fold. These little folders would be perfect in a journal, and they'd make a great card accessory for the front or inside.






Els at Elizabeth Craft Designs is sharing her color chart of their new Silk Microfine Glitter. I know there are some of you using these kinds of charts so you can readily determine which colors you own before buying more colors.



If you'd like to print out your own on a full sheet, here's the link to the color chart, courtesy of Elizabeth Craft Designs!

by Els for Elizabeth Craft Designs"I cut 1 inch and 1/2 inch strips from our 5 x 11 Double Sided Adhesive Sheets and just started to stick them down, added the Silk Microfine glitter, polished and added another strip. At the end I did add a flower that I made using our Flower Dies and cut the pieces from the Velvet XL Self Adhesive Sheets, Shimmer Sheetz and Card stock. I should have been doing other things but this was more fun!"

by Els at Elizabeth Craft Designs"Almost Valentine! As much as I love my husband I am a little bit in love with our Lady Bugs die as well:-). For this card I used the Silk Microfine glitter in Silver (nr 603), True Red (nr 614), Basic Black (nr 601) and Cool Diamond (nr 642 or 641). Then of course the Lady Bugs Die (nr 711) and I did cut these out of Red and Black Velvet XL adhesive sheets. I used the eClips to die cut the hearts. The border is a mask that I made out of the back of our Double Sided Adhesive sheets. The back has one paper side so it sticks to the eClips cutting mat. For the big Heart I put a piece of the double sided adhesive on card stock and cut it with the eClips. I think it is almost YouTube time because so much to show!"

John Petersen at Imagine Crafts featuring Tsukineko has a short video allowing him to introduce the new Kaleidascope colors that will be available in another couple of months. He'll be using these in his class on Saturday, February 23, at Art 'n Soul. Go to this link to see the video:  





Heartfelt Creations always shows new card samples on Wednesdays. I especially loved this card by Cibele Glazer.


by Cibele Glazer for Heartfelt Creations
Products Used:
HCPC 3510 Petite Floral Swirls PreCut Set
HCPC 3512 Antique Lantern PreCut Set
HCDP1 229 Countryside Evening Paper Collection
354802 Classic Oval Lg
209503 Floral Ovals

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Paper – Vintage Cream, Ink – White Stazon; Versafine Onyx Black, Tea Dye, CTMH Clear cards, Nestabling
Using White stazon ink, randomly stamp Floral Swirls in the corners of the card base. Cut patterned paper to 4.25” x 5.5” and attach to inside back of clear card base. Cut another piece of patterned paper using Floral Ovals die and attach to center of patterned paper. Cut an oval from cream cardstock and attach to center of die cut. Stamp sentiment from Antique Lantern in black ink and cut with oval die and emboss. While still in the die, lightly sponge Tea Dye ink along edges. Attach to front of card directly over the oval die cut on the inside. Add Nestabling around sentiment.




From Cheery Lynn Designs . . .

Salmon Star Lily

Hello and Happy Thursday...

"I am Diane and the guest designer for the next five weeks on Thursdays...
I am not only happy to be here, but am an avid fan of the Cheery Lynn Design Dies!!!
I have created an altered cheese box...........


I have a huge flower garden and one of the things I grow are "Salmon Star Lillies"...


I can't say enough about the Cheery Lynn Build A flower Series.....
you can mix and match them, and build an entire paper garden with them.....
I made my lillies with Build A Flower One for the Base....
Build A Flower 2 for the leaves....
Build A Flower 3 for the petals
and  Embellishments 3 for the Stamens
under the flowers I used Italian Flourish Doily
that's it for today..hope you enjoyed my project and hope to see you next Thursday."



More cute stuff . . .












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers