From Cheery Lynn's blog yesterday, very cute framing and embellishments on a Halloween card.
From the Millsrepco blog . . .
Ghost Card from Memory Box
Snowman with Birdie from Impression Obsession
From Penny Black's blog . . .
CLEVER TIPS FOR CREATING GORGEOUS BIRD SONG GIFTS!
4. Follow your score lines and cut off the triangular pieces as shown in the photo below.
5. You will need to snip along the score line on ONE side of the square as shown. Do this for all four squares.
6. Bring up the left and right sides of the patterned paper to meet each other as shown. Adhere together.
8. A pretty box envelope to match your Graphic 45 cards. Best of all, the box envelope opens to reveal a pretty pattern inside too.
9. Slip in your 3 dimensional Graphic 45 card, seal it and head off to the post office. :)
Cat of the season
|Magenta rubberstamps: 50.066.I, 07.471.F|
Encre: Memento: Black, Cantaloupe, Tangelo
|Magenta rubberstamps: 50.066.I, 07.550.E|
Ink: Black Versafine and Memento Tangelo, Summer Sky, Bamboo Leaves
applied with Ink blushers from Imagine Crafts
Magenta rubberstamps: 50.065.P, 14.627.K, 07.711.G
Ink: Tsukineko Black Versafine
Decorative paper: ME 238